Subscribe in a reader

PAGES

Pages vues depuis décembre 2009

jeudi 16 octobre 2014

Blocked on Quora : Who wrote that "Quora Admin 1h ago You are being blocked for a minimum of one week for repeated violations of Quora's Be Nice Be Respectful policy and Quora Answer Policies" ?"

by Yanick Toutain
#RevActu
2014 oct 16

I am blocked on Quora.
An anonymous send me an anonymous private letter on my Quora's box.

MARDI 7 OCTOBRE 2014



Quora Admin
1h ago
You are being blocked for a minimum of one week for repeated violations of Quora's Be Nice Be Respectful policy and Quora Answer Policies

Quora Admin
In any country with a system of laws and rules when someone breaks a rule, we first explain what rule it is. Then he is given a warning. But in all cases, the person knows RULE and FACTS against him.
I have no idea of the facts that the anonymous author of the letter accuses me.




Perhaps the explanation is the number of visitors of my questions.

22 200 VISITORS IN A WEEK

59200 VISITORS IN A MONTH

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire