Subscribe in a reader

PAGES

Pages vues depuis décembre 2009

mercredi 1 octobre 2014

I protest against the "collapsing" of Peter Vicary and me ! On Quora, the relativists are censoring by hiding the answers (collapsed) of their  opponents materialists or curious researchers.

by Yanick Toutain
RevActu-Quora
1/10/14

On Quora, the relativists have no argument ! They do 2 things : First the collapse your answer to hide the opponents. Second They are repeating same mistakes as their heros !
Vera Rubin dont know how to use the Newton's thery and believed that

NEW
I PROTEST STRONGLY AGAINST THE anonymous COLLAPSING OF PETER VICARY
AND I PROTEST AGAINST THE COLLAPSING I JUST DISCOVER AGAINST ME HERE
If I am at the bottom of a deep crevasse, am I lighter than on the surface of the Earth? Or am I heavier?


HERE IS THE COLLAPSED TEXT OF PETER VICARY
+++
Peter VicaryPeter VicaryInterested in Natural Philosophy.
Centres of gravity move. The centre of gravity between the Moon and Earth is somewhere between the two but the centre of gravity between me and Earth is somewhere between me and Earth. At the surface, I pull on Earth just as it pulls on me. If I was on the centre of Earth the mass around me would have greater gravity than me.
 
Also, the gravity of any mass reverses when it is consumed; the Sun loses mass and radiates gravity out; when a lump of coal or fifty litres of petrol are burned, the gravity in it reverses to collapse into other space and time.  Gravity reverses out of Earth through volcanic reaction when it (its mass) rises from an inner laminate to the surface laminate, when it settles back into surface gravity. Gravity reverses when we extract coal, oil and gas from subterranean levels and conflagrate it.

HERE IS THE COPY OF MY COLLAPSED ANSWER
(UNDER MY OWN QUESTION)
by Yanick Toutain
RevActu

Here is the code for my provisional program. I see no real bug 
The fact that my program examines only one quarter of the sphere should not be a problem for the final calculation of proportionality .... 
Unless ..... I am too tired to notice!

I DONT SEE ANY BUG
AND YOU ?

for a sphere with same density
% of radius
acceleration

10,00%
1
m/s²
20,00%
2
m/s²
30,00%
3
m/s²
40,00%
4
m/s²
50,00%
5
m/s²
60,00%
6
m/s²
70,00%
7
m/s²
80,00%
8
m/s²
90,00%
8,98
m/s²
100,00%
9,81
m/s²



+++++
THE LANGAGE DOWNLOAD IS HERE
FreeBASIC Programming Language
THE CODE
SCREEN 19,32
DIM AS DOUBLE accpete, accfuge,vol,pi,scale,PROPGRAV
DIM AS INTEGER I, J,K,L,M,N,TOTAL
PI=3.1415926
N=20
N*=10
'L=250
L=N
vol=1/3*Pi*N^3
PRINT "vol/4 = "; 1/3*Pi*N^3
SCALE = N/100
DO 
 LOCATE 1,40
 PRINT "STARS ";TOTAL;" fract STARS/(VOL/4) :" ;TOTAL/VOL
    TOTAL=0
    accpete=0
    accfuge=0
    


FOR I= -N-1 TO L+1
    FOR J= 1 TO 1+int (SQR(N^2-I^2))
        FOR K= 1 TO 1+int (SQR(N^2-I^2-J^2))
            PSET (300+I/SCALE,400-J/SCALE),255
            TOTAL+=1
            accpete+=-(L-I)/((L-I)^2+J^2+K^2)^1.5
            'locate 20,20
            'PRINT ACCPETE
        NEXT K
    NEXT J
     locate 2,2
    PRINT ACCPETE
NEXT I
'PRINT TOTAL, VOL, ,accpete
PRINT TOTAL/VOL;
FOR I= L+2 TO N+1
    FOR J= 1 TO 1+int (SQR(N^2-I^2))
        FOR K= 1 TO 1+int (SQR(N^2-I^2-J^2))
           PSET (300+I/SCALE,400-J/SCALE), &hD2E6FF
            TOTAL+=1
            accfuge+=-(L-I)/((L-I)^2+J^2+K^2)^1.5
             'locate 20,30
            'PRINT ACCFUGE
        NEXT K
    NEXT J
    locate 3,2
    PRINT ACCFUGE
NEXT I

IF L=N THEN
    PROPGRAV= 9.81/accpete
    locate 2,25
    PRINT "  PROPGRAV   ";PROPGRAV
    SLEEP
END IF

LOCATE 7+10*L/N,0
PRINT L;" acpete "; accpete;" acfuge "; accfuge;" "; accfuge+accpete;" ";
IF (accfuge+accpete)*PROPGRAV>1 THEN 
    PRINT (accfuge+accpete)*PROPGRAV
ELSE
    PRINT 0
END IF

    
 L-=N/10
LOOP UNTIL L<0 nbsp="" span="">
data-blogger-escaped-div="">
SLEEP
            
        
    
+++++

Previous answer
Your question makes me consider another question.
Where (in the Earth) we undergo the maximum attraction?
On the surface or inside.
If the answer is - as I understand it - on the surface, it proves my (neonewtonist) thesis of maximum speeds of stars in the outskirts of galaxies.
Why?
Because the material above our heads reduces the value of centripetal acceleration vector.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire